Things that bother me:
1. Everything that has to be taken after a funeral 2. The ant hill at the bottom of the stairs to my apartment 3. The way a horse looks when you drive past it at night, and its eyes glow 4. Bloated, dead animals on the side of country roads 5. Diets 6. The color orange 7. The thought of paying off my credit card bill 8. Wednesday 9. Homework that isn’t mine 10. Grocery stores 11....
Things I read online:
1. Dear Abby 2. Ask Amy 3. Annie’s Mailbox 4. Dear Margo (Wednesdays and Thursdays) 5. Dear Prudence (Thursdays) 6. Savage Love (Saturdays) 7. Post Secret (Saturdays) 8. News of the Weird (Sundays) 9. vintageglamblog.com (Sporadically) 10. mrxstitch.com 11. here
Things, oh, things:
1. The urge to stay in bed all day 2. Picking up and delivering lunch to my father 3. Racoon eyes 4. A list of chores a page long 5. A slight headache 6. The need to get my dog’s nails trimmed 7. Laziness
I got quite a bit done today; of course, not everything on my list. Only on rare occasions do I get everything done. For now, these remain: buy groceries (including toilet paper), dye my hair, bathe the dog, go to the bank, call the unit, return some clothes, laundry (this is never-ending, I swear), hang my shelf, embroidered sampler and antique pictures. I could bathe the dog right now, but he...
Things I would like to do:
1. Go skydiving 2. Own an antique shop 3. Learn how to build things out of wood 4. Get all of my errands and housework done before G comes home 5. Dye my hair 6. Clean out and wash my car (then keep it clean) 7. Learn to play piano (again)
Thank you for the Tupperware (you can never have too much)! Also, thanks for missing your bingo night, it means a lot to me. Love,
Things, memorable from Summer 2009:
1. Going to the rodeo with family and friends 2. Hearing my grandfather say, for the first time in my entire life, he’s proud of me 3. Knocking on my bedroom wall at 1am, trying to get that horse to quit knocking the feed shoot 4. Falling off the jet skii in Lake Tahoe with Aunt Stef in her full clothes 5. Going to the movies twice in one week, after not being able to sit through a movie...
Things I wonder:
1. Does it even matter? 2. Will I ever get credit? 3. Could I hold a job? 4. Is he ever coming home? 5. Do they appreciate me? 6. Why do people sweat? 7. Am I ever going to be thin again? 8. Will people realize? 9. Am I the only sane one? 10. Can we remember things forever? 11. Does that horse have to bang on (her ceiling) my floor? 12. Could it have been different? 13. Are they ever...
1. Jeff Buckley- “Hallelujah” 2. Pearl Jam- “Man of the Hour” 3. Warrant- “Heaven” 4. Motley Crue- “Home Sweet Home” 5. Green Day- “Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)” 6. Candlebox- “Far Behind” 7. Ozzy Osbourne- “See You On the Other Side”
Things I've just been thinking about:
1. It’s August, 2009 and I’m still here, somewhere I left and returned to a long time ago. 2. Why does the brown horse beneath me bang on the feed trough at night? 3. Some songs are just too perfect and it depresses me. 4. If a ship had no anchor could it still be stationary? 5. There are days when time flies and others when it crawls, and it boggles my mind. 6. Do they think...
Things I never asked (and waited) for:
1. One and a half hours spent with a man I hadn’t seen in over twelve months; family. 2. $6.25 shot of Patron, some change for the juke box, three beers; priceless. 3. The Captain’s Anchor has dropped, ninety-one thousand feet; He dropped you. 4. Two days later: a six am wake up call without the sound of an alarm; a bad feeling. 5. One winding levee road, PRIVATE/ KEEP OUT; thirty...
1. I love the rodeo 2. I love dancing with friends 3. I like going out and doing things, until the car ride home when I think of you. think think think of you I wish you were here Please be here 4. It takes so long to get home. forty five minutes feels like one full day 5. And when I do get here I go straight to my computer. right here, same spot every time 6. Click click click click,...